A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 739 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $365,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $443
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio
- Amenities Misc. \ Elevator(s)/Lift(s)
- Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s)
- Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1
- Building Type \ Condo
- Communications \ Cable TV
- Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar
- Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room
- Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows
- Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking
- Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking
- Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet
- Kitchen \ Cooktop
- Kitchen \ Dishwasher
- Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen \ Microwave
- Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning
- Kitchen \ Oven Range
- Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s)
- Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER)
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet
- Rent Includes \ Association Fees
- Rent Includes \ Laundry Facilities
- Rent Includes \ Trash Removal
- Security Features \ Security Gate
- Structure SqFt Source \ Seller
- Subclass \ Apartment/Condo for Rent
- Unit Features \ Other Unit Below
- Unit Features \ Top Floor or Penthouse
- View Type: Local/Neighborhood
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 824 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 26473130
- Zillow Home ID: 82956277
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $224-605K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% higher than in San Jose, and 50.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (175)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 809 Auzerais Ave|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.