809 Baylor St, Austin, TX 787033 beds, 2 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,185 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $585,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 0 space
- View: City
- Hardwood Floor
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 107062
- Zillow Home ID: 29327666
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 809 Baylor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old West Austin, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.1% less than in Austin Metro, and 48.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Old West Austin home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 807 Baylor St Austin, TX$517K--31,656
- 1007 W 9th St Austin, TX$1.05M--32,805
- 709 Baylor St Austin, TX$678K--62,798
- 901 Baylor St Austin, TX$1.5M----3,368
- 707 Baylor St Austin, TX$701K--42,294
- 808 Baylor St APT B Austin, TX$684K21990
- 808 Baylor St Austin, TX$979K21990
- 1013 W 9th St Austin, TX$472K11675
- 806 Baylor St Austin, TX$1.13M----4,707
- 1102 W 9th St Austin, TX$1.69M--21,759
- 705 Baylor St Austin, TX$851K554,258
- 804 Baylor St Austin, TX$2.17M--54,973
- 704 N Lamar Blvd Austin, TX$346K----498
- 703 Baylor St Austin, TX--321,309
- 704 Baylor St Austin, TX$728K--11,425
- 1106 W 9th St Austin, TX$1.37M--33,381
- 1105 W 9th St Austin, TX$927K--32,308
- 702 Baylor St Austin, TX$953K32.52,080
- 701 Baylor St Austin, TX$755K--22,568
- 910 Baylor St Austin, TX$651K--21,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.