809 Parkwood Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,795 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $123,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 08304310
- Zillow Home ID: 6187992
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 809 Parkwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Villa Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.4% greater than in Charlotte, and 681.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Heights home values.
- 803 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$83K----1,460
- 815 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$141K311,392
- 1812 N Mcdowell St Charlotte, NC$127K311,372
- 801 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$122K321,228
- 817 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$170K421,484
- 823 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$150K--21,458
- 1815 Seigle Ave Charlotte, NC$183K532,315
- 812 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$105K211,078
- 808 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$85K311,266
- 816 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$95K21950
- 1816 N Mcdowell St Charlotte, NC$362K----7,776
- 804 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC--------
- 1819 Seigle Ave Charlotte, NC$135K311,517
- 820 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$81K311,300
- 800 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$73K21750
- 822 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$143K421,456
- 1823 Seigle Ave Charlotte, NC$147K312,056
- 901 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$89K21864
- 828 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$100K311,176
- 1800 Seigle Ave Charlotte, NC$89K21950
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.