- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 54 days on Zillow
- Views: 469 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2015 for $111,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: 21345585
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Appliances \ Microwave, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Interior \ Ceiling Cathedral, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Cool \ Central Electric, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Shower, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 791117230021000033
- Zillow Home ID: 55100067
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-115K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 47909 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% fall for Tippecanoe as a whole. Among 47909 homes, this home is 0.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47909, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 154.1% higher than in Tippecanoe, and 195.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47909 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tippecanoe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47909 home values.
|805 Royce Dr Lafayette, IN||$127K||4||2.5||1,920|
|728 Chisholm Trl Lafayette, IN||$78K||3||1.5||1,248|
|724 Chisholm Trl Lafayette, IN||$74K||--||1.5||936|
|732 Chisholm Trl Lafayette, IN||$80K||4||2||1,110|
|4142 Denison Dr Lafayette, IN||$120K||--||2.5||1,637|
|801 Royce Dr Lafayette, IN||$94K||--||2||1,038|
|817 Royce Dr Lafayette, IN||$95K||--||2||1,095|
|4141 Lofton Dr Lafayette, IN||$122K||3||1||1,681|
|720 Chisholm Trl Lafayette, IN||$87K||--||1.5||1,356|
|4138 Denison Dr Lafayette, IN||$99K||3||2||1,072|
|736 Chisholm Trl Lafayette, IN||$71K||--||1.5||936|
|4137 Lofton Dr Lafayette, IN||--||3||2||1,038|
|821 Royce Dr Lafayette, IN||$101K||--||2||1,302|
|721 Royce Dr Lafayette, IN||$103K||--||2||1,253|
|716 Chisholm Trl Lafayette, IN||$77K||--||1.5||936|
|725 Chisholm Trl Lafayette, IN||$76K||--||1.5||936|
|4134 Denison Dr Lafayette, IN||$97K||3||2||1,038|
|4133 Lofton Dr Lafayette, IN||$114K||3||2.5||1,525|
|721 Chisholm Trl Lafayette, IN||$81K||--||1.5||1,248|
|825 Royce Dr Lafayette, IN||$96K||--||2||1,160|
Nearby Schools in Tippecanoe
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!