8095 Braile St, Detroit, MI 482282 beds, 2 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $4,000
- Price/sqft: $4
- Finished basement, 701 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 22106037
- Zillow Home ID: 88578122
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8095 Braile Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 136.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.9% greater than in Detroit, and 571.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48228 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,005 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1956
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 8103 Braile St Detroit, MI$41K--1708
- 8087 Braile St Detroit, MI$39K21729
- 8111 Braile St Detroit, MI$48K--1712
- 8079 Braile St Detroit, MI$44K--1727
- 8071 Braile St Detroit, MI$44K--1711
- 8084 Pierson St Detroit, MI$36K31806
- 8063 Braile St Detroit, MI$38K--1730
- 8112 Pierson St Detroit, MI$59K33.5802
- 8201 Braile St Detroit, MI$44K21726
- 8086 Braile St Detroit, MI$47K--1.5717
- 8094 Braile St Detroit, MI$17K31911
- 8053 Braile St Detroit, MI$40K--1729
- 8215 Braile St Detroit, MI$27K--1727
- 8100 Braile St Detroit, MI$31K--1911
- 8092 Pierson St Detroit, MI$45K--1806
- 8062 Pierson St Detroit, MI$35K--1802
- 8100 Pierson St Detroit, MI$42K31806
- 8110 Braile St Detroit, MI$36K--1911
- 8078 Braile St Detroit, MI$51K--1911
- 8202 Pierson St Detroit, MI$28K31806
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.