- Built in 1978
- Views: 2,200 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $700,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $388
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Other
- Gated Entry
- Over 55 living
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- View: Park
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Security Gate, Amenities Misc. \ Skylight(s), Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Golf, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Earthquake, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Road, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Organized Activities, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Recreation Facility, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Water/Sewer, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Skylight, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tile, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Communications \ Cable TV, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fencing \ Complete Perimeter, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Sustainable Materials, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, HOA Amenities \ Billiard Room, HOA Amenities \ Car Wash Area, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Community Security Gate, HOA Amenities \ Game Court (Outdoor), HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, HOA Amenities \ Golf Course, HOA Amenities \ Gym/ Exercise Facility, HOA Amenities \ Organized Activities, HOA Amenities \ Putting Green, HOA Amenities \ RV/ Boat Storage, HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub, HOA Amenities \ Tennis Court/Facility, Horse Property \ Possible, Horse Property Description \ Boarding Stable, Horse Property Description \ Riding Trails, Horse Property Description \ Stalls, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Electric, Kitchen \ Countertop - Solid Surface/ Corian, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Other, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Skylight(s), Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ Fenced, Pool \ Heated, Pool \ In Ground, Pool \ Spa/Hot Tub, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Gate w/Guard, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,803 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 66514049
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19798502
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $625-869K.
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will increase 6.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 1.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in San Jose, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
|8098 Cabernet Ct San Jose, CA||$793K||2||2||1,803|
|8225 Claret Ct San Jose, CA||$883K||3||2||2,001|
|8097 Cabernet Ct San Jose, CA||$809K||2||2||1,803|
|8229 Claret Ct San Jose, CA||$745K||3||2||1,545|
|8096 Cabernet Ct San Jose, CA||$805K||2||2||1,803|
|8101 Cabernet Ct San Jose, CA||$781K||2||2||1,803|
|8100 Cabernet Ct San Jose, CA||$778K||2||2||1,803|
|8221 Claret Ct San Jose, CA||$760K||3||2||1,671|
|8233 Claret Ct San Jose, CA||$757K||2||2||1,650|
|8205 Claret Ct San Jose, CA||$751K||3||2||1,650|
|8203 Claret Ct San Jose, CA||$748K||3||2||1,650|
|8124 Cabernet Ct San Jose, CA||$561K||2||2||1,497|
|8211 Claret Ct San Jose, CA||$856K||3||2||1,877|
|8125 Cabernet Ct San Jose, CA||$548K||2||2||1,497|
|8123 Cabernet Ct San Jose, CA||$582K||2||2||1,571|
|8237 Claret Ct San Jose, CA||$870K||3||2||1,910|
|8105 Cabernet Ct San Jose, CA||$704K||2||2||1,571|
|8104 Cabernet Ct San Jose, CA||$706K||2||2||1,571|
|8103 Cabernet Ct San Jose, CA||$707K||2||2||1,571|
|8102 Cabernet Ct San Jose, CA||$704K||2||2||1,571|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!