81 Ash St UNIT 81, Reading, MA 018673 beds, 2 baths, 2,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1795
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $301,500
- Price/sqft: $127
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Nursery,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Half-Duplex,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,372 sqft
- Parcel #: M:016.0-0702-0300.0
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 81377443
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 81 Ash Street UNIT 81
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 85.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
- 83 Ash St Reading, MA$332K21972
- 77 Ash St UNIT 77 Reading, MA$319K221,060
- 87 Ash St Reading, MA$489K522,786
- 69 Ash St Reading, MA$267K21792
- 61 Ash St Reading, MA$407K311,724
- 8 Gould St Reading, MA$396K311,272
- 10 Gould St Reading, MA$420K311,506
- 7 Gould St Reading, MA$314K22762
- 9 Gould St Reading, MA$463K622,080
- 104 Ash St Reading, MA--21900
- 34 Green St Reading, MA$465K322,128
- 35 Green St APT 4 Reading, MA$397K------
- 35 Green St APT 1 Reading, MA$356K11--
- 114 Ash St Reading, MA$431K421,502
- 32 Green St Reading, MA$476K321,917
- 36 Gould St Reading, MA$647K643,810
- 494 Main St Reading, MA$631K52.53,613
- 484 Main St Reading, MA$427K22.51,426
- 484 Main St # 1 Reading, MA--------
- 81 Ash St Reading, MA$624K222,932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292