81 Carroll St, Poughkeepsie, NY 126016 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The buildings location offers quick and easy access to route 9, all major shopping plazas, the Riverfront, the train station and the Walk-Way Over the Hudson. Recent remodels include 2 Kitchens and 4 Baths, tile floors, rugs and electric Hot Water Heaters which tenants are paying for. 1st floor is a two bedroom one full bath with washer/dryer and back patio. 2nd Floor is a 2 bedroom 2 full bath that includes heated floors in the master bath and large porch area. The 3rd floor is a 1 bedroom 1 full bath.
Tenants pay all utilities except for heat. All appliances are included with purchase.
1st floor = $1150
2nd floor = $1150
3rd floor = $675
Oil for heat= $2770
Electric for Common Areas= $540
Land/School Tax= $4900
Insurance = $874
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $272,499
- Price/sqft: $94
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 289 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,890 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 13130000616100290927740000
- Zillow Home ID: 30082883
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 81 Carroll Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.5% lower than in Town of Poughkeepsie, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Poughkeepsie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12601 home values.
- 79 Carroll St Poughkeepsie, NY$192K422,738
- 83 Carroll St Poughkeepsie, NY$173K322,340
- 77 Carroll St Poughkeepsie, NY$221K743,052
- 85 Carroll St Poughkeepsie, NY--------
- 75 Carroll St Poughkeepsie, NY--------
- 87 Carroll St Poughkeepsie, NY$140K311,482
- 73 Carroll St Poughkeepsie, NY$239KStudio--2,900
- 89 Carroll St Poughkeepsie, NY$135K311,028
- 71 Carroll St Poughkeepsie, NY$142K421,795
- 103 S Hamilton St Poughkeepsie, NY$456K44.53,186
- 107 S Hamilton St Poughkeepsie, NY$485K52.53,995
- 80 Carroll St Poughkeepsie, NY$144K11800
- 80 Carroll St Poughkeepsie, NY$240K------
- 132 Franklin St APT 5 Poughkeepsie, NY--Studio1500
- 132 Franklin St APT 3 Poughkeepsie, NY$131K111,200
- 109 S Hamilton St Poughkeepsie, NY$439K72.54,347
- 23 Holmes St Poughkeepsie, NY$133K421,776
- 21 Holmes St Poughkeepsie, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.