- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 509 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $201
- MLS #: 1096775
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- Property Category \ Single Family, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Private School, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Near \ Recreational Facility, Plumbing \ Mixed, Wall Description \ Plaster, Water Supply \ Connected, Water Amenities \ Walk To Water, Electric \ 200 Amps, Exterior \ Storm Windows, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Rooms \ Living Room, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Cooling \ Individual Unit, Hot Water \ Oil, Rooms \ Florida Room, Plumbing \ Copper, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Marina, Near \ Golf, Exterior \ Storm Door, Status \ Active\Pending Soliciting Back-up Offers, Sewer \ Septic System, Lot Description \ Wooded, Water Amenities \ Walk to Salt Water, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Rooms Type \ Storage Area, Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,385 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:235 B:0050 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65912124
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-396K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02886 home values will fall 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Warwick as a whole. Among 02886 homes, this home is 181.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 37.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02886, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57% lower than in Warwick, and 64.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02886 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02886 home values.
|95 Crestwood Rd Warwick, RI||$374K||4||2||2,193|
|92 Dexterdale Dr Warwick, RI||$372K||3||2.5||2,434|
|93 Dexterdale Dr Warwick, RI||$337K||3||2||2,583|
|71 Crestwood Rd Warwick, RI||$427K||3||3||2,356|
|83 Dexterdale Dr Warwick, RI||$352K||3||2||2,248|
|80 Dexterdale Dr Warwick, RI||$402K||3||2.5||2,567|
|6 Creston Way Warwick, RI||$302K||4||2||1,780|
|61 Crestwood Rd Warwick, RI||$263K||3||1||1,436|
|73 Dexterdale Dr Warwick, RI||$298K||2||1.5||1,577|
|18 Creston Way Warwick, RI||$320K||2||2||1,706|
|9 Creston Way Warwick, RI||$391K||4||3||2,466|
|109 Crestwood Rd Warwick, RI||$300K||3||2.5||1,784|
|48 Crestwood Rd Warwick, RI||$377K||3||2||2,492|
|47 Crestwood Rd Warwick, RI||$249K||2||2||1,260|
|123 Crestwood Rd Warwick, RI||$388K||3||2.5||2,346|
|68 Dexterdale Dr Warwick, RI||$379K||3||2||2,400|
|54 Dexterdale Dr Warwick, RI||$415K||4||2||3,064|
|53 Dexterdale Dr Warwick, RI||$352K||2||2||2,060|
|43 Creston Way Warwick, RI||$475K||4||3.5||3,175|
|20 Crestwood Rd Warwick, RI||$323K||3||2||1,681|
Nearby Schools in Warwick
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!