81 Duck Pond Rd, Glastonbury, CT 060334 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,922 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Loft, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Pond
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,922 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 19200081
- Zillow Home ID: 57722166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 81 Duck Pond Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% greater than in Glastonbury, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
- 75 Duck Pond Rd Glastonbury, CT$290K42.51,922
- 87 Duck Pond Rd Glastonbury, CT$286K42.51,824
- 93 Duck Pond Rd Glastonbury, CT$265K321,320
- 97 Duck Pond Rd Glastonbury, CT$268K321,320
- 28 Cattail Rd Glastonbury, CT$277K32.51,360
- 36 Cattail Rd Glastonbury, CT$257K32.11,750
- 96 Duck Pond Rd Glastonbury, CT$295K42.51,922
- 102 Duck Pond Rd Glastonbury, CT$292K421,922
- 64 Duck Pond Rd Glastonbury, CT$303K32.52,024
- 78 Duck Pond Rd Glastonbury, CT$303K32.51,973
- 564 Addison Rd Glastonbury, CT$169K21718
- 92 Duck Pond Rd Glastonbury, CT$272K321,738
- 42 Cattail Rd Glastonbury, CT$293K32.51,866
- 23 Cattail Rd Glastonbury, CT$248K421,600
- 566 Addison Rd Glastonbury, CT$343K32.52,820
- 33 Cattail Rd Glastonbury, CT$240K31.51,220
- 6 Nuthatch Knob Glastonbury, CT$273K32.51,430
- 560 Addison Rd Glastonbury, CT$262K321,431
- 15 Nuthatch Knob Glastonbury, CT$275K321,632
- 12 Nuthatch Knob Glastonbury, CT$293K32.51,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.