- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
81 Elm St, Winsted, CT 060983 beds, 2 baths, 2,228 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Walkup,Basement \ Full Basement,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Paved,Driveway Type \ Shared,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Barn,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,228 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:110 B:050 L:004
- Zillow Home ID: 57836162
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 81 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06098 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% less than in Winsted, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06098 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winsted.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 80 Elm St Winsted, CT$116K532,016
- 75 Elm St Winsted, CT$162K732,640
- 102 Elm St Winsted, CT$141K722,542
- 76 Elm St Winsted, CT$112K432,000
- 99 Elm St Winsted, CT$114K421,680
- 27 1/2 Thibault Ave Winsted, CT$98K21861
- 91 Elm St Winsted, CT$114K411,737
- 14 Wheeler St Winsted, CT$215K943,043
- 95 Elm St Winsted, CT$114K522,011
- 33 Wheeler St Winsted, CT$387K945,524
- 8 Gay St Winsted, CT$117K31.51,357
- 34 Wheeler St Winsted, CT$118K531,690
- 96 Elm St Winsted, CT$126K622,268
- 38 Wheeler St Winsted, CT$97K431,707
- 12 Gay St Winsted, CT$188K642,750
- 20 Gay St Winsted, CT$139K311,310
- 103-105 Elm St Winchester, CT$116K621,878
- 45 Elm St Winsted, CT$106K11500
- 42 Wheeler St Winsted, CT$120K321,248
- 107 Elm St Winsted, CT$121K421,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!