81 Franklin St, Boston, MA 021347 beds, 3 baths, 2,342 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Apartments have separate utilities (heating, electric) which would make them convenient for condo conversion.
Spacious apartments with high ceilings, lots of light and storage space. Basement can be easily finished for extra living space. New concrete floor in summer of 2012.
- Lot: 3,060 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2005 for $614,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,342 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:22 P:01365 S:000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59087844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 81 Franklin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Allston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.8% less than in Boston, and 93.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Allston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allston home values.
- 79 Franklin St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$356K311,400
- 79 Franklin St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$363K311,300
- 77 Franklin St Boston, MA$579K41.51,946
- 16 Bradbury St UNIT 16 Boston, MA$377K311,937
- 18 Bradbury St Boston, MA$536K------
- 18 Bradbury St UNIT 18 Boston, MA$395K321,801
- 75 Franklin St Boston, MA$594K422,044
- 85 Franklin St Boston, MA$522K41.52,067
- 73 Franklin St Boston, MA$596K421,876
- 87 Franklin St Boston, MA$438K722,067
- 9 Bradbury St Boston, MA$530K521,996
- 89 Franklin St # 0 Boston, MA$630K532,500
- 89 Franklin St Boston, MA$443K532,067
- 72 Franklin St Allston, MA$533K------
- 12-14 Bradbury St Boston, MA$524K321,362
- 74 Franklin St # 2 Allston, MA--------
- 72 Franklin St UNIT 72A Boston, MA$379K21.51,620
- 72 Franklin St UNIT 72 Boston, MA$389K31.51,620
- 91 Franklin St Boston, MA$528K722,067
- 70 Franklin St UNIT 70 Boston, MA$415K21.51,620
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292