- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 147 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $142
- MLS #: 71694207
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,756 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:206 B:11 L:012 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65866542
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts East Providence home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Providence Metro as a whole. Among East Providence homes, this home is 42.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Providence market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.5% lower than in Providence Metro, and 24.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Providence home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Providence home values.
|83 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$255K||4||2.5||2,028|
|87 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$154K||3||2||1,064|
|79 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$162K||3||1||1,429|
|86 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$204K||3||2||1,440|
|84 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$211K||3||1||1,560|
|80 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$181K||3||1||1,560|
|85 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$205K||4||1.5||1,480|
|75-77 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$262K||8||3||3,800|
|132 Grove Ave East Providence, RI||$195K||4||2||1,872|
|82 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$152K||3||1.5||1,176|
|128 Grove Ave East Providence, RI||$157K||4||1.5||1,308|
|144-146 Grove Ave East Providence, RI||$153K||4||2||1,512|
|31 John St East Providence, RI||$194K||3||1||1,532|
|124 Grove Ave East Providence, RI||$157K||4||1.5||1,310|
|148 Grove Ave East Providence, RI||$184K||4||2.5||1,575|
|136 Grove Ave East Providence, RI||$158K||3||2||1,386|
|89 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$197K||3||2||1,064|
|33-35 John St East Providence, RI||$151K||2||2||1,596|
|73 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$276K||6||3||3,450|
|73 Grosvenor Ave # 2 East Providence, RI||--||2||2||--|
Nearby Schools in East Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!