- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 37 days on Zillow
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: 71800781
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Gas Stove, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,756 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:206 B:11 L:012 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65866542
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $165-241K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02914 home values will fall 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for East Providence as a whole. Among 02914 homes, this home is 50.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02914, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% greater than in East Providence, and 29.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02914 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02914 home values.
|83 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$248K||4||2.5||2,028|
|87 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$153K||3||2||1,064|
|79 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$168K||3||1||1,429|
|86 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$198K||3||2||1,440|
|84 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$205K||3||1||1,560|
|80 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$182K||3||1||1,560|
|85 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$204K||4||1.5||1,480|
|75-77 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$273K||8||3||3,800|
|132 Grove Ave East Providence, RI||$201K||4||2||1,872|
|82 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$152K||3||1.5||1,176|
|128 Grove Ave East Providence, RI||$170K||4||2||1,308|
|144-146 Grove Ave East Providence, RI||$174K||4||2||1,512|
|31 John St East Providence, RI||$193K||3||1||1,532|
|124 Grove Ave East Providence, RI||$166K||4||1.5||1,310|
|148 Grove Ave East Providence, RI||$194K||4||2.5||1,575|
|136 Grove Ave East Providence, RI||$166K||3||2||1,386|
|89 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$192K||3||2||1,064|
|33-35 John St East Providence, RI||$159K||2||2||1,596|
|73 Grosvenor Ave East Providence, RI||$299K||6||3||3,450|
|73 Grosvenor Ave # 2 East Providence, RI||--||2||2||--|
Nearby Schools in East Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!