81 Jenckes Hill Rd, Lincoln, RI 028653 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,433 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1735
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $242,500
- Price/sqft: $169
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,433 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:25 L:003.0 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65883842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 81 Jenckes Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02865, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.9% lower than in Lincoln, and 50.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02865 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02865 home values.
- 1 Countryside Dr Lincoln, RI$356K321,740
- 9 Old Jenckes Hill Rd Lincoln, RI$444K63.54,525
- 5 Countryside Dr Lincoln, RI$383K33.52,004
- 3 Countryside Dr Lincoln, RI$427K42.52,548
- 2 Countryside Dr Lincoln, RI$432K433,136
- 7 Old Jenckes Hill Rd Lincoln, RI$789K56.55,424
- 6 Sylvia Ln Lincoln, RI$460K242,771
- 4 Countryside Dr Lincoln, RI$491K53.53,096
- 11 Old Jenckes Hill Rd Lincoln, RI$425K432,859
- 12 Old Jenckes Hill Rd Lincoln, RI$310K43.51,976
- 11 Sylvia Ln Lincoln, RI$423K32.52,895
- 10 Old Jenckes Hill Rd Lincoln, RI$322K32.52,040
- 2 Fair Oaks Dr Lincoln, RI$433K43.52,558
- 79 Jenckes Hill Rd Lincoln, RI$381K432,558
- 4 Sylvia Ln Lincoln, RI$503K532,366
- 7 Sylvia Ln Lincoln, RI$369K32.52,240
- 4 Fair Oaks Dr Lincoln, RI$508K432,808
- 9 Sylvia Ln Lincoln, RI$488K42.53,685
- 6 Fair Oaks Dr Lincoln, RI$744K54.53,502
- 5 Sylvia Ln Lincoln, RI$459K343,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!