- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1921
- Views: 1,799 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $130,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $69
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_COMMON \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_COMMON \ Storage, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Heat, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,896 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: M:0O-10 B:0000 L:0034
- Zillow Home ID: 55985012
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02720 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Fall River as a whole. Among 02720 homes, this home is valued 4.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% less than in Fall River, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
|71 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$233K||6||3||3,479|
|550 June St Fall River, MA||$282K||7||4||4,423|
|72 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$228K||5||3||3,114|
|82 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$232K||6||2||3,553|
|61 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$227K||6||3||2,962|
|205 Barnaby St Fall River, MA||$249K||6||3||3,514|
|58 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$220K||6||2||2,982|
|94 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$229K||6||2||3,736|
|506 June St Fall River, MA||$192K||--||--||--|
|195 Barnaby St Fall River, MA||$186K||4||1||1,542|
|259 Barnaby St Fall River, MA||$225K||9||3||2,836|
|588 June St Fall River, MA||$208K||5||2||2,122|
|492 June St Fall River, MA||$317K||6||3||4,044|
|40 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$218K||5||2||2,851|
|543 June St Fall River, MA||$267K||5||5||3,190|
|181 Barnaby St Fall River, MA||$318K||15||4||3,634|
|185 Barnaby St Fall River, MA||$233K||9||3||3,380|
|37 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$223K||8||3||3,172|
|37 Lincoln Ave # 3 Fall River, MA||$205K||2||1||950|
|163 Barnaby St Fall River, MA||$268K||9||3.5||3,591|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
K-5 & ungraded1.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!