81 Little St SE, Atlanta, GA 303154 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 169 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $87,378
- Price/sqft: $67
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14 00540007039
- Zillow Home ID: 69345584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 81 Little St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Summerhill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% greater than in Atlanta, and 121.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Summerhill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerhill home values.
- 87 Little St SE Atlanta, GA$116K32.52,032
- 71 Little St SE Atlanta, GA$73K31.51,008
- 89 Little St SE Atlanta, GA$105K32.51,584
- 93 Little St SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$86K32.5--
- 806 Reed St SE Atlanta, GA--------
- 78 Little St SE Atlanta, GA--------
- 80 Little St SE Atlanta, GA--Studio--720
- 67 Little St SE Atlanta, GA$108K331,400
- 93 Little St SE Atlanta, GA$105K32.51,726
- 74 Little St SE Atlanta, GA$214K33--
- 74 Little St SE Atlanta, GA--------
- 82 Little St SE Atlanta, GA$120K42.51,165
- 88 Little St SE Atlanta, GA$126K231,276
- 65 Little St SE Atlanta, GA$109K421,680
- 65 Little St SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$88K32.5--
- 775 Reed St SE Atlanta, GA$192K542,066
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.