81 Lloyd Ave # A, Providence, RI 029062 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
***FREE HEAT & HOT WATER***
Walking distance to Brown, RISD, Thayer St., Restaurants, Shopping, Bus & Train Station.
Don?t miss out on this chance ! Call Sam Glicksman, William Raveis, 401.480.0852 for an appointment TODAY!!
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 11
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2111215971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 81 Lloyd Avenue # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.9% lower than in Providence, and 83.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help College Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Hill home values.
- 81 Lloyd Ave # C Providence, RI$188K21820
- 81 Lloyd Ave UNIT 1 Providence, RI$177K21820
- 81 Lloyd Ave UNIT 2 Providence, RI$182K21820
- 81 Lloyd Ave UNIT 3 Providence, RI$177K21820
- 81 Lloyd Ave # A Providence, RI$233K211,400
- 81 Lloyd Ave # B Providence, RI$256K21850
- 81 Lloyd Ave Providence, RI--22850
- 150 Brown St Providence, RI$160K22820
- 79 Lloyd Ave UNIT 1 Providence, RI$148K21570
- 79 Lloyd Ave UNIT 79 Providence, RI$157K22570
- 79 Lloyd Ave UNIT 3 Providence, RI$181K31820
- 75 Lloyd Ave Providence, RI$353K311,400
- 75 Lloyd Ave # AV75 Providence, RI$157K311,400
- 77 Lloyd Ave UNIT 2 Providence, RI$180K31820
- 79 Lloyd Ave UNIT 2 Providence, RI$179K31820
- 155 Brown St Providence, RI$794K433,957
- 77 Lloyd Ave UNIT 1 Providence, RI$243K321,400
- 77 Lloyd Ave UNIT 3 Providence, RI$204K21820
- 75 Lloyd Ave UNIT 75 Providence, RI$199K32820
- 159 Brown St Providence, RI$773K73.53,706
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292