- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 596 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $247,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $201
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Parcel #: M:022 B:034 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56526194
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 3.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|57 Melody Ln Marlborough, MA||$301K||4||2||1,344|
|46 Melody Ln Marlborough, MA||$377K||4||2||2,156|
|106 Melody Ln Marlborough, MA||$269K||3||1||1,232|
|58 Melody Ln Marlborough, MA||$284K||3||1||1,232|
|70 Melody Ln Marlborough, MA||$460K||3||2.5||2,054|
|69 Melody Ln Marlborough, MA||$282K||3||1||1,232|
|94 Raymond Rd Marlborough, MA||$269K||3||2||1,232|
|117 Melody Ln Marlborough, MA||$276K||3||1||1,232|
|45 Melody Ln Marlborough, MA||$312K||4||2||1,232|
|70 Raymond Rd Marlborough, MA||$262K||3||1||1,232|
|82 Raymond Rd Marlborough, MA||$249K||3||1||924|
|20 Bouffard Dr Marlborough, MA||$491K||4||3||2,740|
|12 Bouffard Dr Marlborough, MA||$502K||4||3||2,240|
|73 Raymond Rd Marlborough, MA||$401K||4||3||2,562|
|58 Raymond Rd Marlborough, MA||$258K||3||1||1,232|
|82 Melody Ln Marlborough, MA||$263K||3||1||1,232|
|33 Melody Ln Marlborough, MA||$417K||4||2.5||2,112|
|28 Bouffard Dr Marlborough, MA||$425K||4||2.5||2,003|
|34 Melody Ln Marlborough, MA||$279K||3||1||1,232|
|87 Raymond Rd Marlborough, MA||$300K||3||1||1,526|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
K-4 & ungraded1.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!