- Lot: 1.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Views: 1,285 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $675,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $179
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Maids Room, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Available, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,768 sqft
- Parcel #: M:45 B:12
- Zillow Home ID: 57819191
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $575K-1.55M.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06039 homes, this home is valued 145% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Salisbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Salisbury, and 101% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|69 Millerton Rd Lakeville, CT||$516K||9||6||582|
|11 Ridge Ln Lakeville, CT||$293K||2||1.5||918|
|15 Harrison Ln Lakeville, CT||$958K||--||--||--|
|10 Harrison Ln Lakeville, CT||$850K||4||3||2,542|
|18 Harrison Ln Lakeville, CT||$870K||4||3.5||2,704|
|63 Millerton Rd Lakeville, CT||$990K||9||3.5||4,665|
|Millerton Rd Salisbury, CT||--||--||--||--|
|92 Millerton Rd Lakeville, CT||$1.35M||5||3.5||3,875|
|102 Millerton Rd Lakeville, CT||$298K||2||1||1,420|
|56 Millerton Rd Lakeville, CT||$2.72M||9||7.5||6,602|
|18 Harrison Ln Lakeville, CT||$955K||4||3.5||2,704|
|48 Porter St Lakeville, CT||$2.7M||7||8||8,446|
|106 Millerton Rd Lakeville, CT||$265K||3||1.5||1,382|
|57 Millerton Rd Lakeville, CT||$620K||5||2.5||2,398|
|Millerton Rd Salisbury, CT||--||Studio||--||--|
|23 Harrison Ln Lakeville, CT||$823K||3||2.5||2,128|
|104 Millerton Rd Lakeville, CT||$1.11M||--||--||--|
|54 Millerton Rd Lakeville, CT||$288K||2||1||846|
|24 Harrison Ln Lakeville, CT||$2.18M||4||4.5||6,454|
|110 Millerton Rd Lakeville, CT||$656K||4||2||2,358|
Nearby Schools in Salisbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!