81 Rock Run St, Las Vegas, NV 891484 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,125 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 430 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Clubhouse, Golf course, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,125 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17608219004
- Zillow Home ID: 61000428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 81 Rock Run Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Spring Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% lower than in Las Vegas, and 114.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 77 Rock Run St Las Vegas, NV$240K331,810
- 83 Rock Run St Las Vegas, NV$227K221,266
- 87 Rock Run St Las Vegas, NV$279K32.51,810
- 73 Rock Run St Las Vegas, NV$275K42.52,125
- 73 Rock Run St # 0 Las Vegas, NV$233K42.52,125
- 91 Bowler Springs St Las Vegas, NV$275K32.52,125
- 91 Bowler Springs St # 0 Las Vegas, NV$193K32.52,125
- 71 Rock Run St Las Vegas, NV$171K221,266
- Hickory Heights Ave Las Vegas, NV$335K432,886
- 282 Rusty Plank Ave Las Vegas, NV$275K432,780
- 95 Bowler Springs St Las Vegas, NV$260K32.51,810
- 67 Dogwood Hills St Las Vegas, NV$238K32.51,750
- 281 Rusty Plank Ave Las Vegas, NV$244K321,677
- 97 Bowler Springs St Las Vegas, NV$275K432,125
- 63 Dogwood Hills St Las Vegas, NV$270K432,063
- 283 Hickory Heights Ave Las Vegas, NV$213K432,886
- 283 Hickory Heights Ave Las Vegas, NV$179K------
- 283 Hickory Heights Ave Las Vegas, NV$335K432,886
- 274 Rusty Plank Ave Las Vegas, NV$225K421,677
- 273 Rusty Plank Ave Las Vegas, NV$351K432,886
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!