- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Views: 2,916 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Stove
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $159,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $140
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Aluminum Siding, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Boating, Features \ Cable, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Deck, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Double Pane / Storm Windows, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Golf, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Interstate, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Level, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Ocean / Beach, Features \ Other Beach, Features \ Out Building, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Porch, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Sand Beach, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Storage Area, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Unfinished, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Window A/C, Features \ Window Treatments, Features \ Wood Burning Stove, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,134 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1512300
- Zillow Home ID: 57396516
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-294K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06615 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Stratford as a whole. Among 06615 homes, this home is valued 12.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Stratford, and 18.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06615 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06615 home values.
|91 Sands Pl Stratford, CT||$170K||4||2||1,338|
|69 Sands Pl Stratford, CT||$188K||3||1||1,200|
|57 Sands Pl Stratford, CT||$181K||3||1||1,116|
|101 Sands Pl Stratford, CT||$185K||3||1||1,134|
|90 Sands Pl Stratford, CT||$195K||3||2||1,325|
|113 Sands Pl Stratford, CT||$184K||3||1||1,134|
|45 Sands Pl Stratford, CT||$181K||3||1||1,134|
|114 Sands Pl Stratford, CT||$192K||3||1||1,236|
|128 Sands Pl Stratford, CT||$180K||2||2||1,134|
|240 Placid Ave Stratford, CT||$184K||2||1||1,118|
|40 Sands Pl Stratford, CT||$194K||3||2||1,278|
|90 Taft St Stratford, CT||$185K||3||1||1,287|
|66 Taft St Stratford, CT||$248K||4||2||2,046|
|230 Placid Ave Stratford, CT||$238K||5||1.5||1,591|
|33 Sands Pl Stratford, CT||$185K||3||1||1,134|
|Taft St Stratford, CT||$224K||--||--||--|
|98 Taft St Stratford, CT||$224K||3||1||1,546|
|78 Taft St Stratford, CT||$217K||4||1||1,635|
|52 Taft St Stratford, CT||$248K||3||1.5||1,785|
|110 Taft St Stratford, CT||$225K||4||2||1,650|
Nearby Schools in Stratford
PK, 3-60.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!