- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $379,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $495
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Parcel #: M:063 B:016 L:0025
- Zillow Home ID: 56365588
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $317-502K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02453 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 1.4% fall for Waltham as a whole. Among 02453 homes, this home is valued 13.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 74.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02453, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.8% greater than in Waltham, and 58.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02453 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02453 home values.
|85 Stone Rd Waltham, MA||$548K||4||2||2,297|
|75 Stone Rd Waltham, MA||$523K||2||2||2,084|
|76 Stone Rd Waltham, MA||$599K||3||2||2,386|
|71 Stone Rd Waltham, MA||$449K||3||3||1,484|
|91 Stone Rd Waltham, MA||$558K||4||3||1,791|
|70 Stone Rd Waltham, MA||$473K||4||2||1,671|
|87 Warren St Waltham, MA||$593K||3||3||2,921|
|79 Warren St Waltham, MA||$512K||3||1.5||2,295|
|5 Fairfax Rd Waltham, MA||$499K||3||1.5||2,018|
|65 Stone Rd Waltham, MA||$434K||2||1||1,160|
|72 Whitman Rd Waltham, MA||$416K||4||1||1,164|
|73 Warren St Waltham, MA||$453K||3||1.5||1,449|
|8 Fairfax Rd Waltham, MA||$444K||3||1||1,764|
|61 Stone Rd Waltham, MA||$465K||3||1||1,536|
|78 Whitman Rd Waltham, MA||$475K||3||1.5||1,600|
|68 Whitman Rd Waltham, MA||$470K||3||1.5||1,540|
|88 Warren St Waltham, MA||$375K||1||1||875|
|84 Warren St Waltham, MA||$496K||2||1.5||2,121|
|55 Stone Rd Waltham, MA||$497K||3||2||1,620|
|92 Warren St Waltham, MA||$426K||3||1.5||1,248|
Nearby Schools in Waltham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!