- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 3,209 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $236,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $219
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Backup Generator, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0D7 L:0070
- Zillow Home ID: 56875893
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02726 home values will fall 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Somerset as a whole. Among 02726 homes, this home is valued 5.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02726, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% greater than in Somerset, and 59% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02726 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerset.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02726 home values.
|7 Mohawk Rd Somerset, MA||$205K||3||1||1,219|
|24 Mohawk Rd Somerset, MA||$234K||3||2||1,560|
|27 Mohawk Rd Somerset, MA||$218K||3||1||1,238|
|309 Watuppa Ave Somerset, MA||$198K||2||1||984|
|31 Apache Rd Somerset, MA||$284K||4||2||2,268|
|222 Watuppa Ave Somerset, MA||$226K||2||1||1,416|
|14 Apache Rd Somerset, MA||$252K||3||1.5||1,604|
|8 Apache Rd Somerset, MA||$231K||3||2.5||1,120|
|124 Watuppa Ave Somerset, MA||$236K||3||1.5||1,592|
|31 Apache Rd Somerset, MA||$319K||5||1.5||2,268|
|11 Woodland Dr Somerset, MA||$303K||3||1.5||2,256|
|159 Mount Hope Rd Somerset, MA||$344K||4||2.5||3,096|
|39 King Philip Ave Somerset, MA||$224K||2||1||1,102|
|202 Mount Hope Rd Somerset, MA||$264K||3||1.5||1,844|
|180 Mount Hope Rd Somerset, MA||$197K||3||2||1,248|
|67 Mohawk Rd Somerset, MA||$233K||3||2||1,359|
|12 Woodland Dr Somerset, MA||$244K||3||1||1,460|
|196 Watuppa Ave Somerset, MA||$214K||3||1||1,220|
|164 Mount Hope Rd Somerset, MA||$244K||3||1.5||1,596|
|145 Mount Hope Rd Somerset, MA||$275K||4||2||2,016|
Nearby Schools in Somerset
PK-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!