81 Worcester St APT 1, Boston, MA 021182 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,999 sqft
- Multi Family
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Condo Association \ No, Deposit Reqd \ Yes, Disclosure \ N, First Month Reqd \ Yes, For Sale \ No, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insurance Reqd \ No, Last Month Reqd \ Yes, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Listing Alert \ No, Pets Allowed \ No, References Reqd \ Yes, Rent Fee Includes \ Heat, Rental Terms \ Lease, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Active, Type \ Condominium, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2122879620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 81 Worcester Street APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% less than in Boston, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- 83 Worcester St APT 3 Boston, MA$1.24M------
- 83 Worcester St APT 2 Boston, MA$1.3M32.51,454
- 83 Worcester St APT 3 Boston, MA$1.43M31.51,800
- 83 Worcester St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$1.17M321,660
- 73 Worcester St Boston, MA$520K21725
- 85 Worcester St APT 4 Boston, MA$480K21--
- 87 Worcester St APT 3 Boston, MA--------
- 75 Worcester St Boston, MA$1.56M633,832
- 77 Worcester St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$1.38M33.51,705
- 77 Worcester St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$546K11695
- 77 Worcester St Boston, MA$686K32.51,700
- 85 Worcester St APT 2 Boston, MA$472K11--
- 77 Worcester St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$515K21755
- 77 Worcester St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$1.07M221,632
- 150 W Concord St Roxbury, MA$1.72M53.53,108
- 158 W Concord St Roxbury, MA$2.02M53.54,003
- 73 Worcester St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$776K221,280
- 148 W Concord St Roxbury, MA$1.76M532,020
- 86 Worcester St APT 6 Boston, MA$634K21890
- 86 Worcester St APT 5 Boston, MA$572K21862
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292