- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- Views: 2,363 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $525,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $250
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Construction \ Wood Siding, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Water \ Public Water, Heating System \ Heat Pump, Cooling System \ Heat Pump, Floors \ Wood, Walls \ Sheetrock, Dining Facilities \ Formal - Separate, Storage \ Attic, Road Type \ City Street, Interior Features \ 8' + Ceilings, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Elec Water Heater, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Drive Type \ Concrete, Construction \ Wood Siding, Floors \ Wood, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Studio \ No, Type of Property \ Residential, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Floors \ Tile, Fireplace \ None, Floors \ Tile, Garage \ Double Garage, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Double Pane Windows, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Heated SqFt Range \ 2000 - 2199, Fencing \ Partial, Fencing \ Wood, Map Area \ Area 7 Beaufort, Exterior Features \ Front Porch, Limited Service \ No, Comp Only \ Yes, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Single Family, Listing Type \ ER
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 730506392438000
- Zillow Home ID: 101987790
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $292-700K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 2.5% next year. Among 28516 homes, this home is valued 162.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 111.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% greater than in Beaufort, and 61.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaufort.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|808 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$470K||4||2||2,320|
|808 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$350K||4||2||2,300|
|113 Live Oak St Beaufort, NC||$307K||2||1||805|
|111 Live Oak St Beaufort, NC||$284K||2||1||918|
|109 Live Oak St Beaufort, NC||$307K||2||1||758|
|804 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$412K||2||1.5||1,696|
|809 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$531K||3||2||2,432|
|811 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$449K||3||2.5||2,412|
|813 Front St Beaufort, NC||$1.04M||4||2||3,032|
|815 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$828K||4||3.5||3,762|
|107 Live Oak St Beaufort, NC||$696K||3||2||1,124|
|805 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$474K||4||1.5||2,006|
|116 Live Oak St Beaufort, NC||$241K||4||2||1,156|
|807 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$462K||4||2||2,497|
|809 Front St Beaufort, NC||$983K||4||3||2,315|
|800 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$488K||4||2||2,691|
|114 Marsh St Beaufort, NC||$915K||3||2.5||2,582|
|806 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$461K||4||3||2,350|
|806 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$481K||3||1.5||2,331|
|118 Marsh St Beaufort, NC||$442K||3||2||1,453|
Nearby Schools in Beaufort
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!