810 E Conover St, Tampa, FL 336033 beds, 2 baths, 1,634 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- 11 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,634 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 108
- Parcel #: 1645830000
- Zillow Home ID: 45092681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 810 E Conover Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% higher than in Tampa, and 247% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
- 814 E Conover St Tampa, FL$71K321,456
- 808 E Conover St Tampa, FL$185K321,596
- 807 E Frierson Ave Tampa, FL$69K21896
- 809 E Frierson Ave Tampa, FL$114K221,097
- 811 E Frierson Ave Tampa, FL$70K11699
- 805 E Frierson Ave Tampa, FL$70K321,640
- 806 E Conover St Tampa, FL$114K211,190
- 816 E Conover St Tampa, FL$159K321,976
- 807 E Conover St Tampa, FL$323K433,537
- 813 E Frierson Ave Tampa, FL$55K21670
- 811 E Conover St Tampa, FL$111K311,536
- 5117 N Taliaferro Ave Tampa, FL$136K321,176
- 815 E Conover St Tampa, FL$153K321,376
- 804 E Conover St Tampa, FL$47K11608
- 803 E Frierson Ave Tampa, FL$60K21845
- 815 E Frierson Ave Tampa, FL$72K211,200
- 808 E Frierson Ave # 0 Tampa, FL$150K321,176
- 817 E Conover St Tampa, FL$80K21760
- 803 E Conover St Tampa, FL$84K21956
- 801 E Frierson Ave Tampa, FL$69K311,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.