810 Glenwood Ct, Mc Kinney, TX 750713 beds, 2 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 407 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Parcel #: R199200A01101
- Zillow Home ID: 53087171
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 810 Glenwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.8% higher than in McKinney, and 135.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McKinney.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75071 home values.
- 808 Glenwood Ct Mckinney, TX$171K322,074
- 812 Glenwood Ct Mckinney, TX$139K321,458
- 806 Glenwood Ct Mc Kinney, TX$180K322,074
- 814 Glenwood Ct Mckinney, TX$145K321,458
- 3348 Woodglen Dr Mc Kinney, TX$216K522,696
- 3348 Woodglen Dr Mc Kinney, TX$198K52.52,652
- 811 Glenwood Ct Mckinney, TX$168K332,166
- 809 Glenwood Ct Mckinney, TX$177K42.52,037
- 3401 Canyon View Ct Mckinney, TX$166K32.51,903
- 807 Glenwood Ct Mckinney, TX$165K32.51,903
- 3353 Woodberry Ln Mckinney, TX$213K42.52,286
- 804 Glenwood Ct Mckinney, TX$160K422,023
- 805 Glenwood Ct Mckinney, TX$192K32.52,166
- 3341 Woodglen Dr Mckinney, TX$175K322,158
- 3344 Woodglen Dr Mc Kinney, TX$192K42.52,285
- 816 Glenwood Ct Mckinney, TX$160K321,820
- 3403 Canyon View Ct Mc Kinney, TX$183K52.52,391
- 3349 Woodberry Ln Mckinney, TX$185K52.52,660
- 803 Glenwood Ct Mckinney, TX$166K32.51,902
- 3402 Canyon View Ct Mckinney, TX$209K32.52,166
Nearby Schools in McKinney
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.