810 N Spring St, Elgin, IL 601203 beds, 1 bath, 1,508 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $152,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Parking Type: Garage Detached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,508 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0612155009
- Zillow Home ID: 4629209
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 810 N Spring Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% lower than in Elgin, and 828.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60120 home values.
- 808 N Spring St Elgin, IL$116K31--
- 814 N Spring St Elgin, IL$168K------
- 800 N Spring St Elgin, IL$159K------
- 170 Lincoln Ave Elgin, IL$104K------
- 820 N Spring St Elgin, IL$147K------
- 826 N Spring St Elgin, IL$158K------
- 164 Lincoln Ave Elgin, IL$117K------
- 177 Lincoln Ave Elgin, IL$154K422,000
- 832 N Spring St Elgin, IL$211K------
- 821 Douglas Ave Elgin, IL$380K54.55,800
- 809 Douglas Ave Elgin, IL$230K42.52,600
- 730 N Spring St Elgin, IL$152K------
- Douglas Ave Elgin, IL--------
- 809 N Spring St Elgin, IL$142K------
- 815 N Spring St Elgin, IL$148K------
- 825 Douglas Ave Elgin, IL$178K------
- 803 N Spring St Elgin, IL$185K------
- 821 N Spring St Elgin, IL$120K------
- 838 N Spring St Elgin, IL$157K------
- 737 Douglas Ave Elgin, IL$155K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!