810 Salem Church Rd, Newark, DE 197022 beds, 2 baths, 1,082 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 24.85 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable-ready, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,082 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11-019.00-023
- Zillow Home ID: 91581101
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 810 Salem Church Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19702, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% higher than in Newark, and 95.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19702 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19702 home values.
- 395 Glasgow Dr Newark, DE$111K------
- 401 Nick St Newark, DE$137K------
- 403 Nick St Newark, DE$111K------
- 405 Nick St Newark, DE$104K21--
- 404 Nick St Newark, DE$107K------
- 407 Nick St Newark, DE$111K------
- 409 Nick St Newark, DE$111K------
- 410 Nick St Newark, DE$110K------
- 413 Nick St Newark, DE$111K------
- 412 Nick St Newark, DE$110K------
- 415 Nick St Newark, DE$111K------
- 414 Nick St Newark, DE$110K------
- 417 Nick St Newark, DE$111K------
- 132 Council Cir Newark, DE$135K31.51,200
- 130 Council Cir Newark, DE$136K31.51,200
- 134 Council Cir Newark, DE$139K31.51,200
- 128 Council Cir Newark, DE$137K31.51,200
- 416 Nick St Newark, DE$111K------
- 136 Council Cir Newark, DE$139K31.51,200
- 126 Council Cir Newark, DE$137K31.51,200
Nearby Schools in Newark
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.