8100 Mackenzie Rd, Affton, MO 631233 beds, 1 bath, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
1000 sec deposit
possible credit/app fee
Rent includes water, sewer, garbage/recycling and lawn care.
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Shingle, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111641580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8100 Mackenzie Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.3% greater than in Affton, and 31.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Affton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63123 home values.
- 8100 Mackenzie Rd Saint Louis, MO$70K311,129
- 8104 Mackenzie Rd Saint Louis, MO$157K422,111
- 6136 Staely Ave Saint Louis, MO$75K21825
- 8101 Mackenzie Rd Saint Louis, MO$155K321,492
- 8107 Mackenzie Rd Saint Louis, MO$135K321,455
- 6132 Staely Ave Saint Louis, MO$74K21825
- 1 Montague Ct Saint Louis, MO$134K211,460
- 6308 Gramond Dr Saint Louis, MO$147K321,485
- 6128 Staely Ave Saint Louis, MO$112K21.51,040
- 11 Montague Ct Saint Louis, MO$150K321,626
- 8050 Mackenzie Rd Saint Louis, MO$94K31972
- 6300 De Mara Dr Saint Louis, MO$128K321,373
- 8043 Mackenzie Rd Saint Louis, MO$109K21950
- 6311 De Mara Dr Saint Louis, MO$140K321,904
- 6312 Gramond Dr Saint Louis, MO$116K31950
- 6124 Staely Ave Saint Louis, MO$116K211,104
- 8046 Mackenzie Rd Saint Louis, MO$91K21841
- 8133 Mackenzie Rd Saint Louis, MO$130K321,183
- 8039 Mackenzie Rd Saint Louis, MO$109K311,000
- 6305 Gramond Dr Saint Louis, MO$139K21.51,286
Nearby Schools in Affton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292