8101 E Dartmouth Ave UNIT 92, Denver, CO 802314 beds, 4 baths, 3,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- Finished basement, 1087 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Air Conditioning,Garage
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,568 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0633221048000
- Zillow Home ID: 13418330
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8101 E Dartmouth Avenue UNIT 92
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hampden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Denver, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hampden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hampden home values.
- 8101 E Dartmouth Ave UNIT 94 Denver, CO$472K432,734
- 8101 E Dartmouth Ave UNIT 90 Denver, CO$560K43.53,545
- 8101 E Dartmouth Ave UNIT 96 Denver, CO$431K432,511
- 8101 E Dartmouth Ave UNIT 88 Denver, CO$411K332,246
- 3076 S Trenton St Denver, CO$394K42.52,436
- 3086 S Trenton St Denver, CO$375K32.52,032
- 3066 S Trenton St Denver, CO$440K433,444
- 3096 S Trenton St Denver, CO$420K42.52,394
- 8101 E Dartmouth Ave UNIT 98 Denver, CO$480K23.52,179
- 8101 E Dartmouth Ave UNIT 79 Denver, CO$649K242,934
- 8101 E Dartmouth Ave UNIT 86 Denver, CO$421K321,985
- 8101 E Dartmouth Ave UNIT 81 Denver, CO$479K32.52,641
- 8101 E Dartmouth Ave UNIT 77 Denver, CO$440K322,374
- 1740 Co Rd #54 Jefferson, CO$164K211,140
- 7900 E Dartmouth Ave APT 54 Denver, CO$553K433,289
- 8101 E Dartmouth Ave UNIT 84 Denver, CO$407K131,810
- 3021 Trenton St Denver, CO$517K33.52,302
- 8101 E Dartmouth Ave UNIT 75 Denver, CO$425K32.52,115
- 8101 E Dartmouth Ave UNIT 100 Denver, CO$534K42.55,356
- 3056 S Trenton St Denver, CO$388K432,394
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!