8101 Greenwood Rd, Hebron, IL 600345 beds, 4 baths, 4,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 16.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 254 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $118
- MLS #: 08506098
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2145905940
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8101 Greenwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% higher than in Hebron, and 344.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hebron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60034 home values.
- 8217 Greenwood Rd Hebron, IL$235K------
- 8108 Greenwood Rd Hebron, IL$288K52--
- 8120 Greenwood Rd Hebron, IL$203K------
- 7916 Greenwood Rd Hebron, IL$223K32.52,000
- 8204 Greenwood Rd Hebron, IL$340K------
- 7914 Greenwood Rd Hebron, IL$183K------
- 8216 Greenwood Rd Hebron, IL$231K------
- 8312 Greenwood Rd Hebron, IL$267K------
- 8907 Regnier Rd Hebron, IL$227K------
- 8404 Greenwood Rd Hebron, IL$225K------
- 8910 Regnier Rd Hebron, IL$332K------
- 8418 Greenwood Rd Hebron, IL$245K------
- 8815 Regnier Rd Hebron, IL$240K------
- 8814 Regnier Rd Hebron, IL$200K------
- 8508 Greenwood Rd Hebron, IL$194K4----
- 8808 Regnier Rd Hebron, IL$228K321,400
- 8807 Regnier Rd Hebron, IL$273K------
- 8802 Regnier Rd Hebron, IL$187K------
- 8711 Regnier Rd Hebron, IL$207K332,240
- 8618 Regnier Rd Hebron, IL$324K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.