- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 6,277 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $255,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $79
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 273 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ PUD, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Central Vacuum, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,211 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 162
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 0329240170
- Zillow Home ID: 82980748
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290-481K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Meadows home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among West Meadows homes, this home is valued 103.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meadows, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% greater than in Tampa, and 347.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
|8126 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL||$341K||4||3.5||3,225|
|8126 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL||$341K||4||3.5||3,225|
|8103 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL||$307K||4||3||2,381|
|8008 Cypress Crossing Ct Tampa, FL||$345K||5||3||3,127|
|8017 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL||$393K||5||3||3,445|
|8105 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL||$407K||4||3.5||3,897|
|8010 Cypress Crossing Ct Tampa, FL||$358K||4||3.5||3,096|
|8015 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL||$325K||4||3.5||2,515|
|8005 Cypress Crossing Ct Tampa, FL||$327K||5||3||3,044|
|8107 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL||$300K||4||3||2,672|
|8106 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL||$447K||4||5||3,436|
|8104 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL||$331K||5||4||2,935|
|8108 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL||$371K||4||3.5||3,303|
|8007 Cypress Crossing Ct Tampa, FL||$401K||4||4||3,293|
|8007 Cypress Crossing Ct Tampa, FL||$382K||4||3.5||3,467|
|8102 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL||$407K||4||3||3,436|
|8022 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL||$409K||4||3.5||3,311|
|8013 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL||$317K||4||3||2,475|
|8110 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL||$424K||4||4||3,436|
|8012 Cypress Crossing Ct Tampa, FL||$296K||4||3||2,664|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!