- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8102 Coastway Ln, Houston, TX 770753 beds, 3 baths, 2,959 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,887 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,959 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 0983690000020
- Zillow Home ID: 28111862
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8102 Coastway Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greater Hobby Area market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% greater than in Houston Metro, and 188.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greater Hobby Area home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greater Hobby Area home values.
- 8106 Coastway Ln Houston, TX$123K321,989
- 8110 Coastway Ln Houston, TX$120K321,744
- 10942 Arendale St Houston, TX$119K321,750
- 10939 Gulfdale Dr Houston, TX$129K422,235
- 8114 Coastway Ln Houston, TX$140K322,248
- 10938 Arendale St Houston, TX$116K321,716
- 10935 Gulfdale Dr Houston, TX$108K321,480
- 10947 Arendale St Houston, TX$134K522,430
- 10934 Arendale St Houston, TX$114K321,596
- 8118 Coastway Ln Houston, TX$138K322,020
- 10943 Arendale St Houston, TX$113K321,573
- 10931 Gulfdale Dr Houston, TX$112K321,492
- 10930 Arendale St Houston, TX$119K322,257
- 10939 Arendale St Houston, TX$124K422,212
- 10950 Gulf Valley St Houston, TX$112K321,666
- 8122 Coastway Ln Houston, TX$118K321,864
- 10935 Arendale St Houston, TX$120K322,064
- 10927 Gulfdale Dr Houston, TX$97K321,470
- 10946 Gulf Valley St Houston, TX$115K422,174
- 10926 Arendale St Houston, TX$115K421,757
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!