- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8102 Kendelwick Ct, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 3 baths, 2,561 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $370,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,561 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 0335831406
- Zillow Home ID: 54781000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8102 Kendelwick Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Meadows market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 120% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% greater than in Tampa, and 255.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 8104 Kendelwick Ct Tampa, FL$339K42.52,742
- 8106 Kendelwick Ct Tampa, FL$237K432,209
- 8101 Kendelwick Ct Tampa, FL$330K543,105
- 8103 Kendelwick Ct Tampa, FL$273K432,615
- 8108 Kendelwick Ct Tampa, FL$282K432,646
- 8105 Kendelwick Ct Tampa, FL$225K432,024
- 8136 Brinegar Cir Tampa, FL$260K432,643
- 8142 Brinegar Cir Tampa, FL$367K433,221
- 8144 Brinegar Cir Tampa, FL$370K543,408
- 8134 Brinegar Cir Tampa, FL$352K433,444
- 8146 Brinegar Cir Tampa, FL$253K432,652
- 8132 Brinegar Cir Tampa, FL$272K432,646
- 8132 Brinegar Cir # BROCHURE Tampa, FL$271K432,646
- 8148 Brinegar Cir Tampa, FL$373K543,657
- 8129 Brinegar Cir Tampa, FL$357K532,817
- 8131 Brinegar Cir Tampa, FL$392K543,700
- 8127 Brinegar Cir Tampa, FL$275K432,853
- 8130 Brinegar Cir Tampa, FL$375K533,614
- 8133 Brinegar Cir Tampa, FL$366K543,542
- 8125 Brinegar Cir Tampa, FL$357K533,524
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.