- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8104 Springtree Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322103 beds, 2 baths, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $96,100
- Price/sqft: $67
- Parking: 532 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 0127230312
- Zillow Home ID: 44416752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8104 Springtree Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jacksonville Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 124.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.5% higher than in Jacksonville, and 274.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jacksonville Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jacksonville Heights home values.
- 8103 Wormwood Rd Jacksonville, FL$90K321,475
- 8146 Springtree Rd Jacksonville, FL$92K321,483
- Moonflower Rd Jacksonville, FL$93K321,389
- 8121 Wormwood Rd Jacksonville, FL$79K321,254
- 3792 Bramble Rd Jacksonville, FL$116K322,048
- 3785 Moonflower Rd Jacksonville, FL$90K321,512
- 8086 Springtree Rd Jacksonville, FL$116K321,590
- 8176 Springtree Rd Jacksonville, FL$93K321,838
- 3827 Bramble Rd Jacksonville, FL$101K321,477
- 8143 Wormwood Rd Jacksonville, FL$96K321,670
- 8102 Wormwood Rd Jacksonville, FL$108K321,533
- 3790 Moonflower Rd Jacksonville, FL$94K321,822
- 8120 Wormwood Rd Jacksonville, FL$105K321,218
- 3780 Bramble Rd Jacksonville, FL$104K321,436
- 8089 Springtree Rd Jacksonville, FL$127K321,727
- 3781 Moonflower Rd Jacksonville, FL$92K321,540
- 8074 Springtree Rd Jacksonville, FL$111K321,517
- 8188 Springtree Rd Jacksonville, FL$116K321,461
- 3839 Bramble Rd Jacksonville, FL$104K321,366
- 8155 Wormwood Rd Jacksonville, FL$87K321,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.