8105 Autumn Dr, Chardon, OH 440244 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This neighborhood is perfect. You have the privacy and quiet of the woods yet the companionship of good neighbors. These really are the best people you could ask for in a neighbor.
- Lot: 2.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $203,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 07A002P000100
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34461072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8105 Autumn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.1% greater than in Painesville, and 65.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Painesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44024 home values.
- 8121 Autumn Dr Chardon, OH$271K32.52,096
- 8091 Autumn Dr Chardon, OH$242K42.52,192
- 8075 Autumn Dr Chardon, OH$227K42.52,100
- 8135 Autumn Dr Chardon, OH$273K42.52,240
- Autumn Dr Chardon, OH--------
- 8151 Autumn Dr Chardon, OH$321K42.52,466
- 8171 Autumn Dr Chardon, OH$271K42.52,501
- 13883 Autumn Dr Chardon, OH$214K32.51,819
- 8104 Autumn Dr Chardon, OH$299K53.52,902
- 8030 Lester Dr Painesville, OH$144K321,986
- 8185 Rustic Dr Chardon, OH$222K422,094
- 13863 Autumn Dr Chardon, OH$236K331,926
- 8016 Lester Dr Painesville, OH$161K422,000
- 8090 Autumn Dr Chardon, OH$285K42.53,152
- 8205 Rustic Dr Chardon, OH$267K32.52,044
- 8074 Autumn Dr Chardon, OH$226K321,959
- Lester Dr Painesville, OH$148K321,848
- 8006 Lester Dr Painesville, OH$157K522,532
- Lester Dr Painesville, OH$144K321,576
- 8060 Autumn Dr Chardon, OH$259K32.52,046
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Leroy Elementary K-5 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.