8106 Rosemont Ave, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 1 bath, 752 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $33,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Finished basement, 744 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 752 sqft
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22076194
- Zillow Home ID: 88665627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8106 Rosemont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 136.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.9% higher than in Detroit, and 571.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48228 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
867 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1948
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- Studio, 1.5 baths
1,114 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1960
- Studio, 1.5 baths
- 8116 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$33K--1744
- 8098 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI--Studio1744
- 8090 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$39K21701
- 8082 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$39K--11,234
- 8200 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$32K--1687
- 8210 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$28K--1687
- 8107 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$42K31862
- 8078 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$37K--1689
- 8115 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$40K--1862
- 8099 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$54K--1856
- 8091 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$51K--1818
- 8218 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$29K--1684
- 8085 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$51K--1850
- 8203 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$62K31858
- 8077 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$53K--1850
- 8101 Ashton Ave Detroit, MI$36K--2890
- 8060 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$27K32992
- 8107 Ashton Ave Detroit, MI$29K--1710
- 8117 Ashton Ave Detroit, MI$34K--1710
- 8209 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$28K--1687
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!