8108 Creedmoor Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322443 beds, 2 baths, 1,678 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $116,900
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,678 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 178
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0164637466
- Zillow Home ID: 44426704
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8108 Creedmoor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chimney Lakes market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 131% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 289.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chimney Lakes home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chimney Lakes home values.
- 8116 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$132K321,452
- 8060 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$106K321,403
- 8052 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$132K321,504
- 8124 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$79K321,563
- 8132 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$129K321,643
- 8044 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$89K321,310
- 8119 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$118K321,505
- 8055 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$118K321,461
- 8127 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$98K321,540
- Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL--321,310
- 8047 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$133K321,678
- 8055 Creedmoor Dr # 0 Jacksonville, FL$118K------
- 8036 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$75K321,200
- 8140 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$120K321,480
- 8050 Weather Vane Dr Jacksonville, FL$107K321,532
- 8039 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$107K321,404
- 8028 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$134K321,678
- 8148 Creedmoor Dr Jacksonville, FL$130K321,759
- 8042 Weather Vane Dr Jacksonville, FL$100K321,436
- 8073 Weather Vane Dr Jacksonville, FL$96K321,551
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.