8108 Graham Rd, Indianapolis, IN 462503 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 187
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 490221103029000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1263574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8108 Graham Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46250 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46250 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46250 home values.
- 8114 Graham Rd Indianapolis, IN$153K3--1,715
- 8102 Graham Rd Indianapolis, IN$159K311,732
- 8120 Graham Rd Indianapolis, IN$138K31.51,944
- 5630 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$148K3--1,526
- 5622 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$169K3--1,715
- 5706 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$153K3--1,536
- 5616 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$181K3--1,862
- 8111 Graham Rd Indianapolis, IN$187K421,496
- 5715 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$187K311,679
- 8101 Graham Rd Indianapolis, IN$193K--11,820
- 5705 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$167K41.51,512
- 5610 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$145K3--1,262
- 5811 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$153K--11,599
- 5701 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$152K3--1,515
- 5613 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$191K41.51,840
- 5823 Alden Ln Indianapolis, IN$157K----1,266
- 5824 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$134K--11,394
- 5665 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$150K3--1,583
- 5790 Susan Dr E Indianapolis, IN$157K311,584
- 5780 Susan Dr E Indianapolis, IN$155K321,999
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.