8108 Red Bird Ct, Austin, TX 787265 beds, 4 baths, 3,675 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 495 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,675 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 458052
- Zillow Home ID: 29370860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8108 Red Bird Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78726 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.7% lower than in Austin Metro, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 78726 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78726 home values.
- 8104 Red Bird Ct Austin, TX$368K43.53,080
- 8112 Red Bird Ct Austin, TX$468K643,802
- 8100 Red Bird Ct Austin, TX$399K--33,186
- 8116 Red Bird Ct Austin, TX$419K--33,142
- 7918 Castle Peake Trl Austin, TX$356K--33,091
- 7922 Castle Peake Trl Austin, TX$430K643,754
- 7914 Castle Peake Trl Austin, TX$353K533,085
- 7926 Castle Peake Trl Austin, TX$471K--33,760
- 7910 Castle Peake Trl Austin, TX$415K--43,431
- 7930 Castle Peake Trl Austin, TX$378K--33,161
- 8105 Red Bird Ct Austin, TX$382K--33,237
- 8101 Red Bird Ct Austin, TX$445K533,793
- 8101 Red Bird Ct Austin, TX$458K513,675
- 8111 Red Bird Ct Austin, TX$482K--33,492
- 8200 Phantom Canyon Dr Austin, TX$664K--53,964
- 12619 Cloud Mountain Xing Austin, TX$439K--43,065
- 7940 Castle Peake Trl Austin, TX$395K--33,288
- 8101 Endeavor Cir Austin, TX$459K43.53,188
- 12615 Cloud Mountain Xing Austin, TX$483K--43,717
- 7944 Castle Peake Trl Austin, TX$374K--33,237
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.