811 26th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941214 beds, 2 baths, 1,795 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Remodeled, Private Yard/Coutyard, Patio/Deck
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,795 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 1669 003
- Zillow Home ID: 15099557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 811 26th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Richmond, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% less than in San Francisco, and 87.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Richmond home values.
- 815 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.12M--22,095
- 2509-2511 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA$1.16M--22,584
- 2501 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA--211,174
- 819 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.07M644,637
- 2517-2519 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA$1.19M--22,584
- 823-825 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.11M221,905
- 2525 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA$1.48M432,540
- 2503 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA$997K211,311
- 829 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.21M311,623
- 833 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.27M332,599
- 818 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.22M321,660
- 837 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.15M311,623
- 822 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.18M32.52,200
- 791 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.3M312,196
- 810 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.08M--11,745
- 814 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M--21,645
- 806 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.11M--21,685
- 826 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.24M--21,980
- 800 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.13M231,685
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.