- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
811 7th Ave, Redwood City, CA 940632 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: May 2010 for $465,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 260 sqft
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 055091120
- Zillow Home ID: 15568086
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 811 7th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94063 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% less than in North Fair Oaks, and 79.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Fair Oaks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94063 home values.
- 815 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$540K211,090
- 807 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$551K211,050
- 3227 Spring St Redwood City, CA$894K331,795
- 819 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$559K211,090
- 812 6th Ave Redwood City, CA$722K32.52,090
- 816 6th Ave Redwood City, CA--311,270
- 3223 Spring St Redwood City, CA$540K311,090
- 820 6th Ave Redwood City, CA$557K211,090
- 823 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$590K321,350
- 808 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$564K211,260
- 812 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$550K211,090
- 824 6th Ave Redwood City, CA$546K211,090
- 808 6th Ave Redwood City, CA$642K321,549
- 816 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$583K321,280
- 808 6th Ave Redwood City, CA$655K------
- 827 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$700K321,820
- 3239 Spring St Redwood City, CA$589K211,290
- 820 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$557K211,090
- 828 6th Ave Redwood City, CA$621K321,680
- 797 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$585K321,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.