- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
811-813 Manhattan Ct, Pacific Beach, CA 921095 beds, 3 baths, 1,932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $780,000
- Price/sqft: $404
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,932 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 4236220300
- Zillow Home ID: 16923217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 811-813 Manhattan Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92109 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in San Diego, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92109 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Beach home values.
- 815 Manhattan Ct San Diego, CA$1.29M232,504
- 805-809 Manhattan Ct Pacific Beach, CA$1.08M331,413
- 801 Manhattan Ct San Diego, CA$1.29M441,612
- 806 Manhattan Ct APT 4 San Diego, CA--21.5850
- 806 Manhattan Ct APT 3 San Diego, CA--21.5850
- 810 Manhattan Ct San Diego, CA$1.58M442,700
- 812 Liverpool Ct San Diego, CA$934K331,260
- 810 Liverpool Ct San Diego, CA$554K221,027
- 814 Manhattan Ct San Diego, CA$449K21707
- 3480 Bayside Ln San Diego, CA$817K121,590
- 814 Liverpool Ct San Diego, CA$821K221,018
- 806 Manhattan Ct San Diego, CA$2.12M434,648
- 818 Liverpool Ct San Diego, CA$812K31.51,036
- 804 Liverpool Ct San Diego, CA$911K33.51,393
- 806 Liverpool Ct San Diego, CA$952K33.51,463
- 3453 Mission Blvd San Diego, CA$958K341,350
- 3468 Bayside Walk APT B San Diego, CA$648K221,064
- 3468 Bayside Walk APT C San Diego, CA$648K221,064
- 3468 Bayside Walk APT E San Diego, CA$763K221,064
- 3468 Bayside Walk APT D San Diego, CA$659K221,064
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!