- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
811 Idlewood Ave, Tampa, FL 336095 beds, 5 baths, 3,646 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,180 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $1,500,000
- Parking: 250 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,646 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 1134770000
- Zillow Home ID: 45046608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 811 Idlewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beach Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 51% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.8% less than in Tampa, and 53.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Beach Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beach Park home values.
- 836 S Bayside Dr Tampa, FL$1.37M555,476
- 834 S Bayside Dr Tampa, FL$1.83M54.54,423
- 832 S Bayside Dr Tampa, FL$570K321,889
- 824 S Bayside Dr Tampa, FL$1.82M847,930
- 828 S Bayside Dr Tampa, FL$2.63M66.56,419
- 814 Idlewood Ave Tampa, FL--432,508
- 823 S Bayside Dr Tampa, FL$2.68M556,589
- 812 Idlewood Ave Tampa, FL$1.02M43.53,971
- 818 Idlewood Ave Tampa, FL$1.27M433,631
- 808 Idlewood Ave Tampa, FL$1.34M464,530
- 4815 W Beachway Dr Tampa, FL$1.41M55.57,179
- 819 Grove Park Ave Tampa, FL$1.33M555,922
- 804 Idlewood Ave Tampa, FL$849K54.54,469
- 4815 W Beachway Dr Tampa, FL$469K54--
- 823 Grove Park Ave Tampa, FL$904K444,440
- 822 S Bayside Dr Tampa, FL$1.56M444,790
- 4811 W Beachway Dr Tampa, FL$718K31.52,611
- 4816 W Beachway Dr Tampa, FL$2.02M676,037
- 815 Grove Park Ave Tampa, FL$571K533,052
- 4812 W Woodmere Rd Tampa, FL$1.11M553,942
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.