811 Ocean Ave, Richmond, CA 948013 beds, 2 baths, 1,803 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,401 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 348 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $785,000
- Price/sqft: $466
- MLS #: 21323073
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 589 sqft
- View: City
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Exterior \ Stucco, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ Contact List Office, Showing \ Key @ Listing Office, Showing \ Leave Card, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Traditional, View(s) \ Bay, View(s) \ Bridges, View(s) \ City, View(s) \ Hills, View(s) \ Lights, View(s) \ Ocean, View(s) \ Panoramic, View(s) \ Water
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,803 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: 5582330022
- Zillow Home ID: 18548260
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 811 Ocean Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.5% greater than in San Francisco Metro, and 92.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 811 Ocean Ave Richmond, CA$472K321,803
- 805 Ocean Ave Richmond, CA$667K322,000
- 827 Ocean Ave Richmond, CA$805K532,754
- 833 Ocean Ave Richmond, CA$671K321,915
- 777 Ocean Ave Richmond, CA$1.09M43.52,850
- 775 Ocean Ave Richmond, CA$631K11527
- 841 Ocean Ave Richmond, CA$798K32.52,730
- Harrison St Richmond, CA--------
- 771 Ocean Ave Richmond, CA$670K221,890
- 849 Ocean Ave Richmond, CA$786K322,467
- 770 Ocean Ave Richmond, CA$1.24M34.55,014
- 808 Western Dr Richmond, CA$646K211,097
- 762 Ocean Ave Richmond, CA$609K31.51,426
- 763 Ocean Ave Richmond, CA$702K311,770
- 800 Western Dr Richmond, CA$735K221,509
- 853 Ocean Ave Point Richmond, CA$1.02M332,027
- 855 Ocean Ave Richmond, CA$722K321,711
- 771 Western Dr Richmond, CA$603K321,283
- 778 Western Dr Richmond, CA$705K32.31,584
- 751 Ocean Ave Richmond, CA$642K221,164
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.