811 Scott St, Baltimore, MD 212303 beds, 3 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,089 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $52,000
- Price/sqft: $32
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 72
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 0858 053
- Zillow Home ID: 36534612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 811 Scott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 66.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.6% greater than in Baltimore, and 406% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 809 Scott St Baltimore, MD$173K32.51,080
- 813 Scott St Baltimore, MD$149K--21,656
- 807 Scott St Baltimore, MD$144K--11,598
- 815 Scott St Baltimore, MD$211K--22,944
- 805 Scott St Baltimore, MD$241K33.52,300
- 803 Scott St Baltimore, MD$68K--11,455
- 784 W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD$178K--11,884
- 801 Scott St Baltimore, MD$57K------
- 782 W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD$462K--43,734
- 845 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$91K------
- 780 W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD$236K--2.52,880
- Scott St Baltimore, MD----11,418
- Scott St Baltimore, MD----22,784
- Scott St Baltimore, MD----11,455
- W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD----11,152
- 778 W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD$241K32.51,684
- 717 Scott St Baltimore, MD$234K41.51,860
- 839 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$59K------
- Scott St Baltimore, MD----12,190
- 776 W Hamburg St Baltimore, MD$277K--21,956
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.