811 Timlott Ln, Palo Alto, CA 943064 beds, 2 baths, 1,737 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,220 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 460 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,737 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 13714135
- Zillow Home ID: 19505601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 811 Timlott Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barron Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.8% less than in San Jose Metro, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Barron Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barron Park home values.
- 821 Timlott Ln Palo Alto, CA$1.98M421,737
- 803 Timlott Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.09M52.52,105
- 816 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.32M32.52,695
- 820 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.03M421,737
- 829 Timlott Ln Palo Alto, CA$1.97M421,737
- 802 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.31M432,594
- 3880 El Centro St Palo Alto, CA$1.89M321,724
- 826 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.04M421,737
- 3857 Timlott Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.61M321,360
- 831 Timlott Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.08M52.52,105
- 3875 El Centro St Palo Alto, CA$2.33M432,600
- 3883 El Centro St Palo Alto, CA$1.68M221,550
- 830 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.74M52.52,540
- 3860 El Centro St Palo Alto, CA$1.66M321,384
- 790 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.5M43.53,253
- 797 Paul Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.24M432,285
- 837 Timlott Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.11M52.52,107
- 840 Timlott Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.02M321,802
- 840 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.02M42.51,737
- 3858 El Centro St Palo Alto, CA$1.61M221,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.