811 W 63rd St, Kansas City, MO 641134 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,014 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 47340030300000000
- Zillow Home ID: 2415907
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 811 W 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 64113 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.9% lower than in Kansas City Metro, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 64113 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kansas City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 64113 home values.
- 807 W 63rd St Kansas City, MO$521K533,084
- 825 W 63rd St Kansas City, MO$856K454,324
- 814 Greenway Ter Kansas City, MO$801K333,318
- 808 Greenway Ter Kansas City, MO$587K442,563
- 810 W 63rd St Kansas City, MO$516K53.53,100
- 820 Greenway Ter Kansas City, MO$820K443,479
- 804 W 63rd St Kansas City, MO$634K43.53,516
- 6304 Summit St Kansas City, MO$679K423,090
- 820 W 63rd St Kansas City, MO$817K464,080
- 827 W 63rd St Kansas City, MO$577K433,346
- 800 Greenway Ter Kansas City, MO$580K442,752
- 6212 Summit St Kansas City, MO$641K432,976
- 828 Greenway Ter Kansas City, MO$749K5--3,873
- 809 Greenway Ter Kansas City, MO$872K433,937
- 832 W 63rd St Kansas City, MO$727K433,537
- 819 Greenway Ter Kansas City, MO$878K443,770
- 801 Greenway Ter Kansas City, MO$711K443,486
- 828 Greenway Ter Kansas City, MO$296K53.5--
- 1003 W 63rd St Kansas City, MO$921K544,223
- 811 W 62nd St Kansas City, MO$663K352,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!