- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- 151 days on Zillow
- Views: 538 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $22
- MLS #: 21325374
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Range Hood Fan, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Cool \ No Cooling, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ Covered Porch, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ OtherTaxExemption, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Parcel #: 2821-10
- Zillow Home ID: 97338449
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $78-85K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (31)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10585 N 450 W|
Nearby Schools in Frankton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!